This series of air-cooled rectifier is typically used in small “utility” and service station type applications. Where compact size, simple output adjustment and limited features are required, the Utility series is the one for you.
- The standard Utility Air Series enclosure is constructed from 14 gauge mill-galvanized steel with a white fusion bond polyester powder coating and conforms to a Type 3R rating.
- The Utility Air Series allows access to the internal components of the rectifier via a single front hinged door on the standard enclosure. The rectifier components are assembled directly into the enclosure.
- This series is typically limited to single-phase AC inputs of 110-120 volts only. Also, the DC output voltage and current ratings are limited to a maximum of 40 volts and 8 amperes.
- The Utility Air Series rectifier is designed with near infinite output adjustment steps via variable type transformer adjustment.
- The Utility Air Series includes a single, dual scale meter with a “momentary on” type selector switch for monitoring of the DC output voltage and current.
- Medium energy surge/lightning protection devices come as a standard feature on the AC input and the DC output of all Benchmark Air Series rectifiers. However, if the rectifier will be used in an area that is prone to surges and lightning, the standard protection devices can be upgraded to higher energy types.
- For those applications where optional features will be beneficial, the Utility Air Series has a limited number of optional features that can be incorporated. Some common optional features that, if ordered with the rectifier, can save our clients valuable field time include operational status alarms and remote monitoring equipment.
|Product Data Sheet||Link|
|Product Operating Manual||Link|