This series of air-cooled rectifier has the “advantage” of being widely customizable to meet a broad range of client requirements. Whether you need a fairly high DC output rating, extra output adjustment or an assortment of optional features, the Advantage series is the one for you.
- The standard Advantage Air Series enclosure is constructed from 12 gauge mill-galvanized steel with a white fusion bond polyester powder coating and conforms to a Type 3R rating. Alternate enclosure materials and finishes are available including 11 gauge hot-dipped galvanized types and 0.125” marine grade aluminum types (bare, painted or anodized).
- The Advantage Air Series allows full access to the internal components of the rectifier via three hinged and removable doors on the standard enclosure (front and both sides). The rectifier components are assembled onto a single removable frame type assembly.
- As the required AC input voltage and DC output voltage and current ratings can vary widely based on the geographic region and application, the Advantage Air Series has the flexibility to meet the majority of requirements.
- The standard Advantage Air Series rectifier is designed with 25 steps (5-Coarse and 5-Fine) of transformer tap link bar type output adjustment. However, for those situations where the application requires more precise adjustment, additional tap steps can be provided with this series to meet the specific application requirements. Available options for this are 30, 36, 42 or 64 steps. Near infinite output adjustment via a variable type transformer is also available.
- The Advantage Air Series includes two continuous reading meters for monitoring of the DC output voltage and current.
- High energy surge/lightning protection devices come as a standard feature on the AC input and the DC output of all Advantage Air Series rectifiers. These provide excellent protection for all but the most extreme surge and lightning prone areas. Should the application require even more advanced surge protection, other optional devices can be made available as well.
- For those applications where optional features will be beneficial, the Advantage Air Series has a wide variety of useful optional features that can be incorporated. Some common optional features that, if ordered with the rectifier, can save our clients valuable field time include operational status alarms, built-in GPS synchronous DC output interruption and remote monitoring equipment.
|Product Data Sheet||Link|
|Product Operation Manual||Link|